First and foremost; posts that are posted in the cheat codes/gameshark etc sections are moderated. These sections are strictly for posting cheats/guides only. These sections are moderated to keep out comments such as "thanks" "it works!" and so forth as these types of replies aren't cheats, please use the thumbs up/down feature for this. If you would like to give feedback on something, then please use the consoles chat forum for that and other discussions related to that console.
As a reminder to some users here, I'm going to give a refresher/update on some rules concerning gamehacking codes and cheat codes. If you see a thread or a post where the author wasn't attributed properly, then click the report button and provide relevant information on who should be credited and provide an original source. I want to put a strong emphasis on the non commercial clause, which means you shall not attempt to buy or sell such codes that may or may not belong to you on this site. All matters concerning this in threads will not be allowed. You must make the decision to buy or sell codes at your own discretion and we cannot and will not be held accountable for the outcome.
By posting codes here at vgchat.info, you agree to the terms defined in the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License. Which means:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such aspublicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
You may view the original page where we pasted information in the following languages: CastellanoCastellano (España)CatalàDeutschEnglishEsperantofrançaishrvatskiIndonesiaItalianoNederlandsNorskpolskiPortuguêsPortuguês (BR)SuomeksisvenskaíslenskaΕλληνικάрусскийукраїнська中文華語 (台灣)한국어